Introducing Dr. Jenni at Grafton Spa & Wellness
If you follow us on Facebook and Instagram, you may have noticed that we have a new member of the team at Grafton Spa. We are delighted to now have Dr. Jenni on board with us offering a range of exciting new treatments. Want to find out more about Dr. Jenni? Read her interview below…
Tell our followers about the treatments and services you will be offering at Grafton Spa?
I am really excited to be offering a range of aesthetic treatments at Grafton Spa. This includes:
- Dermaplaning: for a gentle exfoliation and removal of that vellus ‘peach fuzz’ hair from your face
- Medical skin peels: exfoliating your skin to treat a whole range of complaints but to also give your skin that lovely glow
- Microneedling with the SkinPen® Precision: for boosting your own collagen naturally. This can also reduce the appearance of scarring and helps to improve areas of sun damage and uneven pigmentation
- Injectable treatments: including dermal fillers, for a more youthful and fresher appearance
- Professional skincare advice and recommendations: my clients gain exclusive access to my account to order the luxury medical Alumier MD skincare. You brush your teeth every day and go for check-ups, so why not do the same for your skin! These products target specific concerns such as wrinkles, pigmentation, redness and acne, and your skincare regime is completely customised to you. I truly believe that after using these products you won’t want to go back to your old skincare products again.
I am also offering acupuncture treatments to treat chronic low back pain and migraines/headaches.Further information and prices are on my website www.drjenni.co.uk
How long have you been practicing for?
I have been a doctor for 10 years, currently working locally as a GP and an Aesthetic Doctor. One of the things I love most about my job are the connections I build up with my patients. There is nothing more rewarding than following up and helping someone on their journey. I trained with the British Medical Acupuncture Society (BMAS) as I wanted to be able to provide my patients with an alternative way to tackle chronic pain other than long term medication. I am always striving to make things better for my patients and clients. Choosing Let’s Face It with Dr Jenni, you will have the benefit of being treated by a doctor. You can be safe in the knowledge that I have an ethical responsibility to always put you first, so you will never receive a treatment I don’t think you need and on top of that you will know that you are receiving the best level of care.
What days and times will you be there or is it appointment only?
I will be available for appointments on Thurs-Sun most weeks. There are 4 ways to get in touch:
- Book via Grafton Spa direct
- You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the ‘contact’ page on my website which is www.drjenni.co.uk/contact
- Via my Facebook page, Let’s Face It with Dr Jenni
What is your bestselling treatment and why?
My injectable treatments are by far the most popular. For example, dermal fillers give people that instant result by plumping, smoothing and refreshing the skin where we often lose volume as we age. I am seeing an increasing demand for my microneedling treatment using the best device on the market; this stimulates your skin to produce its own collagen and is a fantastic skin rejuvenation procedure.
What would you say to someone who was unhappy with their aging skin but was also nervous of injectables and chemicals/acids?
It’s perfectly normal to feel a little nervous before any kind of procedure. This is one of the reasons why you will have a consultation with me before going ahead with any treatment. The consultation is your opportunity to discuss your skin concerns, what you want to achieve and ask about anything on your mind. Quite simply, we won’t go ahead unless you are absolutely happy to. Take a look at my Facebook page for some comments from my current clients about just how safe and at ease they feel with me.
What do you love about your job?
There are so many different reasons why people visit me including ‘I feel like I’m no longer noticed’ to ‘I want to look good for my age’ and those with very specific skin concerns such as scarring, age spots or wrinkles. Seeing my clients happy and more confident after their treatment is so rewarding. Similar to my work as a GP, I like building a connection with my clients and embarking on their journey to looking good, feeling great and being amazing.
Where is your favourite place to shop/ get coffee in and around Northamptonshire?
I really enjoy having lunch with friends all over Northamptonshire, we are really lucky to have so many lovely cafes and restaurants around us aren’t we? I do love a nice afternoon tea. I couldn’t pick a favourite and am always open to hear new suggestions!
What are your top 3 beauty products?
It is so important to have a good skincare regime to keep sun damage and ageing skin at bay. My current top 3 beauty products are:
- Alumier MD’s Sheer Hydration SPF every day. Not only is it moisturising and protects against ageing, but it is a physical not a chemical sunscreen so only needs applying once a day.
- ZO’s Liprebuild. This is an amazing lip product. It stimulates collagen production to plump the lips and reverses and restores dry, cracked and wrinkled lips.
- Ultimate Boost Serum by Alumier MD. This is a gorgeous lightweight hydrating serum that works to moisturise the deeper layers of skin where normal moisturisers cannot reach, improves elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other forms of ageing. I use 1-2 pumps of this serum on my face, neck and décolletage every morning and evening.
All three of these products can’t be bought on the high street, they are luxury medical skincare products which I am pleased to be able to offer to my clients. If you are interested in improving your skin you can book a consultation with me and I will be delighted to help.
Where is your dream holiday destination and why?
I got married in Italy in 2008 and so I love to travel to Italy every year with my family. The food is delicious and the people are so welcoming. We pick a new place each year, this year we are visiting Lake Como for the first time.